CLARK HANDLING & LOADING EQUIPMENT LTD
Terms & Conditions
- SETTLEMENT TERMS. Unless otherwise stated terms are net cash against invoice payable within 30 days from date of invoice. PROPERTY IN THE GOODS REMAINS CLARK HANDLING & STORAGE EQUIMENT LIMITED UNTIL FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED. Never the less the risk in the goods passes to the buyer on delivery and the buyer shall promptly effect and maintain in the joint names of the parties insurance of the goods against loss or damage in their full invoice price until final payment. Credit accounts are opened subject to approved references.
- Quoted prices are subject to the current rate of VAT
- Carriage will be extra at cost dependant of quantity, size and weight of product, unless otherwise stated. All packaging is non-returnable
- DELIVERY POINT. In accordance with normal transport practises all goods will be delivered to the goods inwards dept, or reception on the ground floor and off-loading facilities must be provided by the customer. If further transfer or installation is required, particularly for large and heavy items, this must be requested at the time of ordering and an additional charge will be levied.
- TIME & METHOD OF DESPATCH. Times quoted (if any) are so quoted in good faith but shall be non-binding. To facilitate a prompt delivery all despatches will be made direct from either the point of manufacture or distribution. Clark Handling shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the buyer or any other person as a result of any delay in the delivery of the goods or any part of the order whatsoever. The due performance of the contract is subject to cancellation or such variation as Clark Handling may find necessary as the result of instructions or lack of instructions from the Buyer, or as a result of industrial dispute or of any case whatsoever beyond Clark Handling`s reasonable control. Clark Handling reserves the right to make partial deliveries.
- CANCELLATIONS cannot be accepted for goods requiring special manufacture or modification. Goods may only be returned after written agreement by us.
- DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS. Any defective products should be arranged to be returned, together with the Buyers contact information. We will credit / replace any products which we agree are defective, and not due to misuse, within 3 working days from date of despatch. We will also credit the carriage costs incurred thereon. We cannot accept liability for any other expenses incurred by customers on such defective products or for any direct or consequential damage arising from such defect.
- Shortages must be advised within 3 days receipt of goods otherwise we cannot accept claims.
- NON-DELIVERY. We must be advised within 7 days of receipt of invoice otherwise claims cannot be accepted.
- PRICE FLUCTUATIONS. Due to the varying and volatile price of steel, Clark Handling reserve the right to alter related prices upon date of quotation.