Compartment Lockers - Four Door
Four Door Locker - 1800 x 300 x 450mm
These steel coloured lockers are manufactured to the highest specification.
Lockers are welded and riveted in construction. Semi concealed hinges are welded to the door and riveted to the frame, allowing easy replacement of damaged doors. The doors are mounted within a rebated frame to enhance compartment security. Selected doors are reinforced with profiled steel sections.
The carcass incorporates nesting holes on all sides and a return flange at the base for extra strength and to reduce floor damage. Lockers are manufactured using CR4 and bright galvanised steel (internal components only). Material thickness specification 0.9mm door and frame, 0.7mm carcass and shelves. Painted component are epoxy polyester powder coated prior to assembly to ensure all surfaces are protected. Nested lockers are manufactured with common sides, offering savings. The material used classifies this locker as a fire retardant product meeting the BS Class '0' rating.
- Contains Abbeysteel reduced CO2.
- elite GUARD anti-bacterial powder coating.
- Robust steel construction with rebated doors
- Various coloured door options available, please select.
- Lockers complemented with sloping tops, stands and combined seat & stand options.
- Keyless locking options available. See locker accessories.
- Price includes a key cam lock or padlock fitting.
- Airflow venting system as standard.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Supplied with no internal fittings.
elite GUARD - Anti-bacterial powder coating:
Anti-bacterial powder coating is an effective solution to fight against bacterial contamination for the life of the coating. Independently tested and found to be 99.9% effective against MRSA and E-coli. Also shown to exhibit zero growth for fungi and moulds.
elite GUARD offers the healthcare, food and those users requiring stringent hygienic environments an effective secondary support to existing cleaning practices in the fight against bacterial contamination.
- 4000 differ series lock
- semi concealed door hinges
- steel profiled door stiffners (One, two, three, four and five door lockers.)
- welded locker frame
- various lock options to suit the user (see accessories for custom options).
- Outside: 1800 x 300 x 450mm
- Inside (x3): 400 x 235 x 425mm
Choose from the standard colour options.
All lockers supplied with mid grey carcass.